Please send resumes to: Careers@silexdata.com OR using following link:
Master Data Management (MDM) Architect
The primary role of the MDM Architect is designing, developing, implementing, and supporting the MDM. This position will work closely with other Data Ecosystem leads to ensure that the MDM is implemented and integrated with the EDW. This position will act as the technical expert for the MDM aspects of the Data ecosystem.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing and implementing one or more Industry Standard master data management components
- Minimum of 5 years of experience implementing large- scale healthcare IT solutions
- Capable of hands-on work in all phases of Database design and management
- Significant experience managing operational Databases including handling complex migrations with mission critical applications
- Extensive experience dealing with Sensitive Data and healthcare Industry Standards and regulations
- Experience with technical requirements for data classification and implementing data protection technologies
- Must be knowledgeable of secure coding practices for Databases
- On – site in Nashville 75% of the time
About Silex Data Solutions
Silex Data Solutions is a minority owned Value-Added-Reseller and Systems Integrator Based in Franklin, TN. We focus on the TN market: Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga and everywhere in between. Silex was founded by a group of industry veterans who saw a need to shift the discussion from infrastructure to a customer data strategy. We are made up of a diverse group of individuals with decades of experience at all levels of the IT industry: former customers, resellers, and manufacturers.
We leverage this knowledge to ensure a positive experience when our customers embark on new IT projects and initiatives and our success is fueled by the success of our customers. Join the Silex team and be a part of our diverse and ever-growing company culture.
Job Type: Full-time